Monday, May 12, 2008

a meme post

I got tagged by my sis.

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions,then tag 8 people in your list,list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. who is your all time inspiration?
I don't have one. But, I do have friends that inspire me to work harder. (not always though)

2.which do you prefer? school or college?
school. I remembered the memories we had in acs (5 Setia and pbsm!!) and kgv. awww..gonna miss those time !

3.Do you believe in forever love?
It's a YES for friends and family and a NO for lovers.

4. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
For now, my answer will be Bangkok. I want a food trip too. Are you coming with me ???

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
turn back time. take back the words that I've said to someone.

6. What is the first thing you do in the morning, after you've woke up from sleep?
check the time.

7.What would you do when someone upset you?
Depends on the situation. I will find someone to talk to when I'm sad. Or, I'll listen to "I'm not okay" by My Chemical Romance when I'm frustrated.

8.If you win 1 million, what would you do?
I'll use it for my education. Please give me that 1 million now ! I'm desperate. I know.

9.If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No, I won't ! Unless he is as hot as Josh Duhamel/Takeshi kaneshiro. Then, it is a different story.

10.list out 3 good points to the person who tagged you.
3 good points ? This is going to be hardeasy. She sayang her friends the most, always protect her soft toys babies from being bully by me and give 100% effort when it comes to rc.

11.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Nah..the list will be damn long if I have to write it down. I'm running out of time.

12.What do you hate the most?
Backstabbers, pretenders and people who tahu cakap tak tahu buat. uuuggghh

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
I rather they tell me the truth than getting my back stabbed.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Trust.

15. Describe yourself. 3 pros and 3 cons.
pros- punctual, generous and trustworthy. (check my ranking in compare people,facebook)
cons- procrastinator, clumsy and pessimistic.

16. Favourite quote?
H A H A ~ very funny -.-

17. What will you be doing once you connected to the net?
sign in MSN, check my yahoo mail, blog, facebook and friendster.

18.Will you still keep in touch with long distance-friends after years?
Yeah, internet is so convenient.

19. do you think that u're someone who get along well with your friends?
I'll say yes.

19. What makes you different?
I am different unless I have clones. Everyone have different DNA combinants la wei..

20. What would be found in YOUR refrigerator?
chocolates. I have endless chocolate supplies.

I'm going to tag
Ms. Chua Kai Jia ( cepat bikin blog baru ! or unlock your blog!)
Ms. Soong Sing Tian (update...update!!!)
Ms.Genieve Chan (don't MIA adi la..)
Ms.Beatrice Ho ( I'm giving you time to relax)
Mr.Darryl Ng (yeah, you need to relax too )
and Ms.Chow Shu Kien.

Have a nice day !

3 comments:

estelle said...

I did lotsa tags laaa ah moiii!

estelle said...

ohh i'll update my blog soon. *ehem* SOON! *innocent look*

Anonymous said...

haha..take ur time