50 gram butter, melted
500 gram Philadephia Cream Cheese - 2 x 250g (beat till softened)
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
3 teaspoon of gelatine,dissolve in 1/4 cup boiling water
2 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 cup of cream, lightly whipped.
100 gram oreo biscuit, crushed
50 gram oreo biscuit, roughly chopped.
1 cup crushed oreo cookies.
1. Combine 1 cuo of crushed oreo cookies with butter and press into a lined 20cm springform pan. Chill.
2. Beat the cream cheese together with sugar with a electric mixer until smooth. (Can use hand as alternative if you don't have a electric mixer)
3. Add in the gelatine, lemon juice and cream(must be lightly whipped) and 50 gram of roughly chopped oreo biscuit.
4. Pour the filling onto the prepared crust.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the 100g of crushed oreo biscuit and refrigerate for another two hour.
p/s: For the base and filling, you need to remove the cream from the biscuit. For the top, you can add in the cream.
Whipped not the cream until it thickens. Buy the liquid form one,not the one we used it to spray each other during parties.