Saturday, December 12, 2009

My journey

I was reluctant to go at the first place but I somehow make myself pay for the conference fee and I went.

The first day was the worst day ever. wrong infomation from the OCs, sucky accomodation and the worst food ever. The UUM monkeys even stole our food in front of us. Well, these didnt improve till the end of the conference but the sessions were great !
---------------------------
The conference

Imagine seeing how the juniors change every single day. I had witness a few of them and I'm proud of it especially my ex-roommate. :)
I first thought MNC would be boring but it turned out great. We were all inspired and wanted to do more in the next 6 months.
I've seen how myself change in the past one year. I'm picking up pebbles all way long and I'm glad that I have my mates around me all the time supporting each other when times are bad. I'm looking forward to see what will happen in the next 6 months. :)

My beloved MNC delegates. I miss Sook Chan, our beloved FA mui.
DSCN3661

DSCN3642
The delegates and facis from UKM after Global Village.
IMG_2285
After Gala Dinner.
DSCN3590
I'm proud to say that
IMG_2787
p/s: ryn, I've made it ! (if you remember what is it about ;)

2 comments:

ryn said...

congratss!! i wanna work with joellllll!!!!!!!!!!!

IuhniX said...

hahaa..he is very nice. I saw him in the office today. tell you the details later