Saturday, January 9, 2010

random 28

I had a talk with one of our stakeholder yesterday.
He asked me what course am I doing.
"Food science". I answered him.
Then he told me about his friend's experience as a pioneer food scientist in Malaysia.
I told him that I might be diverting from my course of study as I see my future in a different perspective now.
As some of you might know that I hate lab work so much that I laugh at my stand sometimes.
I hate lab work but my future career need me to work in lab for almost everyday.
I told him that I can't predict what will happen in 2 and half year time. My mindset might change again.
He told me that it is good for me to do what I'm doing now. I'm accelerating my life experience and it is good for my future.
In the end of the conversation, he told me that he can recommend me to people he know in the food industries if I need any help for my internship placement. He said I should experience working in the lab for 6 months as who knows it might be my only opportunity working in the food industries. lol
He shared "People dont hire you by judging your academic result, they hire you by judging your capability and your personality. Way to go peeps ! :)

No comments: