Calling all YOUTHS with entrepreneurial spirit and a heart for the environment!
AIESEC in UKM is once again running Entrepreneurship and Youth - A Learning Network (EYLN) for the SIXTH year in a row.
The theme for EYLN this year is "GREEN ENTREPRENEURSHIP"
The three main highlights for this year's EYLN are:-
1. The EYLN 2010 Conference
From 14 - 16 May 2010, inspirational and exemplary speakers of their respective industry will share about entrepreneurship, the environment, innovation, financial intelligence, and more. Some of the speakers and categories in stored are:
Entrepreneurial Experience Sharing
- Mr. Puan Chan Cheong, Group Managing Director, CEO of the Green Packet Group of companies.
Leadership & People's Development
- Ms. Choy Yen Li, Senior Manager for Group Human Resources of Sunway Group
- Ms. Choy Yee Fun, Manager for Group Human Resources of Sunway Group
Essence of Communications
- Mr. Yeoh Chen Chow, Winner of Most Outstanding Youth 2009 – Asian Youth Ambassadors Awards
- Mr. Nazril Idrus, Financial Fortress Coach and Award Winning Founder, CPT (PSMB)
- Mr. Raymond Phoon, Author of The DNA of a Sales Superstar, cofounder of PowerUpSuccess.com
Innovation & Creativity
- Mr. Azim Pawanchik, Founder and Principal Consultant for Alpha Catalyst Consulting
- Mr. Nyou Wei Fung, Business Director of Harvestnet Sdn Bhd
2. Business Idea Competition Entrepreneurship: The Green Revolution
Submit your green business plan for this competition and stand a chance up to RM1000. Make a current business go green or even better still, create a totally new green business! A green business is one that operates in a manner that is responsible towards the environment while still being economically viable.
Get yourselves into a group of 2 -5 persons and start brainstorming away!
3. Industrial Tour + City Tour
Join us for this industrial + city tour which will take place a the day before the conference (13 May 2010). Participants will be visiting Challis Damansara, one of Sunway Groups Green Building, which is the first and only high-rise residential development in Malaysia to be rewarded with the BCA Green Mark, a recognition of best practices in environmental design and performance, followed by a round of discussion on environmental technology in year 2020. The tour will end with lunch and sightseeing around Kuala Lumpur (especially for non KL-ites and non-Malaysians). Only 30 spaces available for this tour on a first come first serve basis :)
DETAILS OF EYLN:
Date: 14 - 16 May 2010
Venue: Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM), Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia.
Fee: RM60 per person RM55 per person if you register a group of 5 person RM30 if you're born in May!
Visit http://www.aiesecukm.org/eyln.html to register yourselves today.
For more info, feel free to call Stephy, 016-6217138 or email us at email@example.com
See you at EYLN 2010! ;)