Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Labour Park

Everytime when I go online, the first thing came to my mind was facebook, emails and emails. I do not have sufficient time to update my blog. I have lots to tell but I need time to write everything down. The internet is very bad here. I can hardly upload my pictures to flickr. I have so many awesome pictures to share but I can’t do that so often. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.. For this post, I would like to present you about Labour Park! I will update my blog every two days for now. So, do wait for more updates =)

I love parks in Dalian. Not because they are beautiful, but I love the people in there. There’s so many things to see in the park. And today, I will show all of you one of the famous park in Dalian- Labour Park. I paid RMB 10 to go in okay? It was the flower festival during that period of time so they charged me =(

At the entrance of Labour park
.

At the lake inside Labour Park
.

Old people will form a choir group and there’s musician playing the instrument(They are old people too). They sing and have fun together.
.

A picture of me chilling near the choir group. It was indeed a peaceful morning.
.

Another group of old people singing. They have a conductor too.
.

There's people dancing too.
.

Dalian used to be the first in China football and hence there’s a football symbol in the middle of the park.
.

Pretty flowers
.
.
They rent out costumes too for visitors. You can act as the emperor or empress and take a photo shot.
62-LP
Tulipsss !
.
The wall made of flowers
.
Interesting statues
.
.

The end. :)

No comments: