Saturday, March 12, 2011

If the end of the world is coming..

I read from the newspaper yesterday that some religion is US has predicted that 21/5/2011 is the end of the world. My reaction was @.@ because I won't be at Malaysia that time. Then, I start to ponder. What if all the predictions were true? What if we will all die on Dec 2012?

I quote one of my friend 'there is a verse from Bible, nation will rise against nation..kingdom against kingdom(Eg: Libya).There will be great earthquakes(Eg: NZ,China& Japan),famines and pestilences in various places and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

I have a few thoughts on my mind now.

1. Not to work until year 2012 is over. I just told my parents about this idea and they seems cool with it. I'm graduating around Aug 2012 or maybe later depending on the academic calender. There's only 4 months gap between my graduation day and the end of the world. It might sound a bit irresponsible but I have plans to make sure that I can support myself financially throughout the 4 months.
2. Fullfill the promise which I made 7 years ago? Yeapppp.
3. Make correct decision or make the wrong decision right.
4. Graduate on time!
5. Secure a job by December and start everything fresh on year 2013 if the world hasn't collapse. lol
6. And spend more time with the family which is what I'm doing currently. <3

WL was saying that she wants to get married instead! hahaha. that will be fun.

So, what are you going to do in the next one and half year before the world collapse?

2 comments:

Hao Tim said...

oh, don't be silly!

IuhniX said...

When it real happens, you won't call me silly anymore.