Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm back !

Hi friends! 

I'm back. I'm back.
Phew..Johor's weather is much better compared to NS.
The past 6 days was very tiring but it was a fruitful journey. New friends, new experience and a new journey.
By the way, I was facilitating a environment based conference in JB. The target group was secondary school students.
I think the most rewarding part of the conference is when I see my group member who doesn't talk to each other at all on the first day became close friends in the end of the conference. You have no idea how hard is it to make them talk to each other. I've tried different approach but it couldn't work at all. :( Things improved. I saw them talking to each other, doing planning together and expressing interest in the activities given. Phew..I felt relieved. :) And I felt touched when they wrote 'Thank You' in the sugar cube.
To all facis, I had so much fun with all of you. I don't remember the last time I laughed that hard for so many days. Hope that we can meet somewhere in the corner of this world soon!

I will remember India & China..Opps. and The Philipines too.  =)

p/s: I will post more next week. My Bangkok post. is so redundant now. *wink*

Love.

No comments: