Saturday, April 28, 2007

me and them !!!

evil girl vs pretender(sigh..take again next time eh ?k ! no excuse !!I dunno y erione's skill so cha) Ei, pretender !! I din put the pic up here ! So, I'm not that evil right ?? haha..She won't kill mee..trust me !!
foong yan n meee
me n mei chern

me n my beloved nephew !! yan yan thin adi, I fat adi.


p.s : sorrie girls..no Mr.Lim's piccc..u guys know right..me n soong got bad record adi..whenever we saw him, he will stare at us..damn malu la...so..no picc !! hahaa..will try to get for u all later..
But....but !! I went to his house...hahaa..with foong yan actually..We send the out-station students there...beat n ryn, no heart feeling,k ?? haha..
Well, by looking at this pic..you can see there are many ppl inside the house.Foong yan and I din go in because the shoes simply stink to the max!! gross !

The models, fashion designer n uss !

3 comments:

estelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryn said...

wassup??? sigh...simple task aso u canot fullfill our dying wish...sigh sigh....

IuhniX said...

sigh..ppl go watch mid-night show with mei chern ar..they went back at 2am...haha..caryn..go find mei chern