Monday, April 28, 2008

I got tagged !

got tagged by Robb.

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
not really because fast food make me fat

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
my cheek

3. Have you kissed anyone in 2008?
nah..I won't tell. It's private and confidential =p

4.Were you happy when you woke up today?
no. My alarm woke me up because I have to go jogging.

5. Have you ever streaked?
no..in malaysia ? are you crazy ?

6. Are you an understanding person?
Well, it depends on the situation though. Some people just misunderstood when I'm trying to be understanding. It's confusing.

7. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Three kingdom.

8. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
no. I was talking to my sis then I fall asleep. tak sempat pray pun

10. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
no but I do eat chocolate on a daily basis.

11. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
depends on who is the sender

12. Who was the last person to text you?
chai mee

13. What are you looking forward to this summer?
I won't know. It depends on whether I got a place in university or not.

16. What's your screen name?
iuhnix

17. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
My friends ?

18. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
7 years of science education is enough for me.

19. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
why not south korea ? I don't want to go to a communist North Korea.

20. Kiss on the first date?
I don't remember I kiss anyone on my first date.

21. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
hmmm...I can't decide.

22. Why did your last relationship end?
It's a long story.

23. What's one thing you've learned??
let me see.where should I start ?

24. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
my sis.

25. How often do you see your exes?
....

26. Who was the last baby you held?

daniel

27. Would you ever donate blood?
nop.

28. How many snack machines are in your school?
Not even one.

29. Have you ever felt replaced?
Again. It depends.

31. Do you believe in karma?
yeah. what goes around,comes around.

32. Have you ever been asked out?
yeah.

33. Are you good at telling jokes?

nah..not really.

34. Have you ever driven without a license?

never!

36. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
hmmm..size 5 is alright for me.

37. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
yeah. He's still my best friend after so many years.

38. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
unagi, baby squid and salmon.

40. Do you write in cursive or in print?
in prints.It take a longer time for me to write in cursive.

41. Would you rather have a boyfriend/girlfriend, or friends with benefits?
I just want sincere and trustworthy good friends. nothing else.

45. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
I don't really remember. Was it nestum ?

I'm going to tag you if you are reading this =)

No comments: