Wednesday, May 26, 2010

8th May 2010

I'm blogging backdated because I just got to upload all the pics to the internet. It's pretty sucky right here. what's more uploading pictures to an illegal website? hahaha..

While you guys were enjoying the enrolment day back in ACS. I was asked to join one of the activity organized by Red Cross Society here. Something related to RC still.

I went to ZhongSan Park with my buddy. Here's some pictures. :)

First, we saw people doing tai-chi, dancing, singing, practise beijing opera, play gasing and a lot more.
.

There's two group of kids drawing pictures. It's like what we saw in movie.
.
The old man with 3 cute dogs.
.
They have this place where they sell dogs food, drinks and also a lot of pet salon. Something interesting. I love the dogs there. Will go back someday for sure to visit those cute little dogs. <3
.
My dream dog ! I was so excited when I first saw it. I'm like omg omg omg. hahaha..excitednyer.
.
Then, we went to the Red Cross thingy. We were suppose to wear the volunteer vest but I was sick so I just stood there observing people. :) It's fun seeing people learning CPR. hahah
.
About HIV/AIDS. They dont have organization like MAC, Red Cross do anything from A-Z.
.
The AIESECers holding the flag of the LC.
.

No comments: