Friday, June 18, 2010

updates

Hi everyone!

How art thou ?Missing me ? :)

Just a quick update after quite a long while.

I ended my internship last thursday. It was a pretty good ending. We had a suprise birthday celebration for my buddy. It was well planned I should say because I'm the planner ma..
I think most of the important people are in this picture already. We shared too much good memories together.
.

At night, my buddy tried to suprise me by taking me out at night. We went to the office and they decorated the room with words. But, I suspected something because we never go to the office at night. I meant for no reason. It was indeed a very nice gathering. He manage to pull a few of them out from the VP election speech and we had singing sessions together.

.
My homestay family brought me to the famous beijing roast duck shop to have roast duck as my farewell dinner. It was indeed a good treat I would say. The duck meat was awesome !

.

The next day, the other Malaysian girl and I lefted Dalian for Beijing. Their train station is like airport. A few of them came to send us off. It was like a pre-farewell thingy. I felt glad for coming back to dalian to meet up with them before depart for hangzhou.

.

The following pictures will be what I did in beijing in short. Will write a longer one when I'm back to Malaysia.
We visited a lot of tourist spot and we walked a lotttttttt. I dont understand why did I get fat in 3 days time because I didn't eat much. I met up with Fernando and his friends and we celebrate his birthday together.

This was taken at summer palace :) We spend RMB 10 to get from one side of the palace to the other side.
.
Took pictures with lots of historical building. It was very exciting to see them on my first day. :D

.
We hiked The Great Wall in 2 hours ! We did it ! :) It was awesome I would say. hahaha..very very very steep slope and stairs but I'm proud of myself now. Will challenge the other two great wall some other day. :)
DSC08794

That's all from me for now. Will write more soon !

No comments: