It is the second day of year 2011 today. I didn't have new year resolution last year and I thought it will be better for me to have resolution this year so that I can evaluate it by the end of the year.
1. Exercise for at least 3 hours a week.
2. Pick up Japanese language again.
3. Involve in voluntary work.
4. Determine my future career path.
5. Keep in touch with my three homestay family more often.
6. Develop all my year 2009 and year 2010 pictures.
7. Save at least 5K travel fund during semester break.
8. Save up for smartphone/dslr.
9. Maintain and reduce current weight.
10. Sleep before 12am, best at 11pm.
11. I will keep this to myself. =)
Hence, 11 resolution for year 2011. How about you?
P/s: I'm going to start my internship tomorrow and I have no idea how should I feel. Hope it will be great for the next four months and then I will be travelling again! yay! *finger crossed*