Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello, Goodbye. Again.

It's good to see people I thought I will not see them in near future since the last time we parted.
The first two pictures were stolen from fb because I'm very lazy to take pictures lately.  Sorry for the bad resolution :(

However, I'm lucky to have friends to visit me in KL. I'm glad that we are making efforts to make things happen despite how busy we were.

We are actually from four different countries. =)
The super buddy dropped  by in KL for 3 days so that we can meet up.
The next meet up will be with the Dalian family in July-Aug. I can't wait to see WK in Bandung and G in Malaysia.

I remember K told me that she will never write 'see you again' because the chances to meet each other again is very low. She said we might meet once and we will never get to see each other again. I can't help but to agree with her. Let's not talk about friends living in the same region. Let's think about someone who lives on the other side of the world. My friends who lives on the other side of the world asked me to visit them next instead of going to other countries. God knows when I'm able to afford a trip there. But, I'm on my way. =)

I believe that when I say 'I will see you again', We will meet one day. It's only the matter of time.
=)

No comments: