Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Itinerary for 9 days in Vietnam and Cambodia

Hola! I'm back to travel blogging.
It's time to reveal a bit about my travel in Saigon and Cambodia.(Phnom Penh& Siam Reap)
Here's my itinerary. Feel free to drop me a message if you need any clarification. =)

Day 1
Walking tour in District One(Reunification Palace, Notre Dame, Post Office)

Day 2
Cu Chi Tunnel and Cao Dai Temple

Day 3
Cai Be Floating Market and Vinh Long Village

Day 4
Ben Tanh Market and Bin Tay Market

Day 5
Leaving for Phnom Penh.
Golden Palace and Silver Pagoda
Phnom Penh Night Market
Visit the temple around.

Day 6
Russian Market
Central Market
Killing Field
Leaving for Siam Reap

Day 7
Angkor Wat

Day 8
Khmer Cooking Class
Old Market
Royal Garden
Central Market
Artisan Angkor
Pub Street

Day 9
Fly back to Malaysia.

Stay tune for the pictorial itinerary and the travel tips. Visit my co-own travel blog too.

No comments: