Monday, December 31, 2012

A year

It's time for new year resolution again!
Looking back at year 2012, it was a roller coaster ride.

However, it taught me so many lesson which I will never forget. I would love to thank people who stood by my side when I was at the lowest point of my life. I will never go through it without the supports and <3. To my friends who helped me during my lab work and caught catfish with me at Econsave while everyone were looking at us and for learning how to do sashimi and kill the fishes together.

This year, I learned to be more spontaneous and go with the flow. I learned that my hunch became more accurate. Plus, I've learned how important it is for us to stay positive. I personally think the power of secret pulled me through the first half of the year. I guess willpower is very important. I've started my insanity training 3 days ago and I realize how unfit I am. For the coming year, I gotta outdo myself by completing the 21km half marathon. 

To conclude, I'm grateful to have my lovely family, friends and colleagues around me. I did lots of first-time this year and I wish to do more next year.

For year 2013, I wish everyone will stay healthy and to this particular person, I will cross my fingers for you next friday. I'm looking forward to a less-dramatic-more-fun-year ahead!

Year 2013, give and receive more <3! To care and give more!

NYR: stay healthy; train mean; learn how to ride a bicycle; learn how to write thai; pass my JLPT N4; run the half marathon; go Japan/India; get my new camera and smartphone (for real!)

To the coming year, surprise me!

No comments: