Thursday, June 20, 2013

Death

I received the news yesterday. My examiner for my fyp passed away due to heart attack.
Coincidently, he just came across my mind a day before he passed away.
Many of my coursemates find it difficult to accept the news.

Who would expect a 47 years old lecturer who is definitely at the prime of his career left us in a sudden? Everything was just so perfect for him. But,God decide to take him away.

This whole thing reminds me of the post which I have written earlier. I think death can happen to anyone. If you don't feel happy doing something, leave. If you want something badly, go for it. Treat your friends and family better. No one can tell how many days we have in this world. You won't know how many 5 years or 10 years you or they currently have.

Life is fragile. Cherish it.

No comments: