Sunday, May 4, 2008

tags

First Name:
Chong

Last Name:
Xin Hui

Birthday:
12091988

Favourite colour:
currently black and white.

Favourite animal:
dogs.I want an old english sheep dog!

Favourite subject:
definitely not maths!

Favourite country:
Japan

Favourite place of vacation:
Nihon

Favourite ice-cream flavour:
I can't tell.

Favourite tv series:
my favourite tv series ? haha..uncountable.

Favourite sport:

I have no talent in sports. I can only do marathon.

What...

- were you doing at this time last week?

last week ? I don't remember. wait..let me check

- are you planning to do next?

mandi, tukar, kerja

- is it that you wished you had?
hmmm..the list is too long to be listed here.

- animal are you most afraid of?

snakes and mice.

- are you most afraid of in your life?

to lose people that I love.

- is the most embarrassing thing so far in your life?

the most embarrasing thing ?I had too many and I can't decide which is the most embarrasing thing.

- is it that you have always wanted to do but didn't have the chance?

I'll keep this as a secret.

If you were given the chance to do anything right now, what would you do?(regardless how long it takes or how expensive it is):

travel the world ! Chong caryn, I'll visit you one day.

I'm tagging ningshing, caryn ,zhi han, wai hong, and Robb

2 comments:

- 欣 - said...

hey gal...u tagged me or sum?hahaha....

Anonymous said...

hahhaa..u la..aiyoo..typo ma
hahaha
sorry sorry