Thursday, August 30, 2012

The bear blogger is back!

Saawaadeekhap! Do you miss me? Do you miss me? I heard some yes! Yes, I knew it! Everyone missed the handsome coco bear! Phew..I can't believe that the last time I blogged was last year and I only talked about Bangkok. What happened to the rest? Did I ate all the articles up?*shifty eyes* It was a holiday marathon and I'm only back for a week. ONE WEEK and how can I possibly finish everything? *screams* I had a great holiday with both jie jie although I always wake them up from sleep. I have to punish them for not buying new clothes for me but themselves. selfish selfish selfish! hmmmpph! By the way, look who I've met at Bangkok? A sexay lady bear! Don't you dare say I'm gay again. I'm not! Coco bear is not gay! rawrrrrrrr

No comments: